Why do you need BioSmart?
Daily use of household detergents and chemicals destroy naturally occurring bacteria populations that every wastewater system relies on to reduce oily and organic components. BioSmart safely, effectively and economically replaces friendly bacteria and eliminates the organic buildup in pipes and odorous residue. It is safe for use in all septic systems, cesspools, leach and drain fields, grease traps, vehicle holding tanks, boat bilges, and all drain lines – such as sinks, toilets, urinals, tubs, showers, floors and garbage disposals. BioSmart contains NO harmful chemicals or emulsifiers and unlike dangerous drain-cleaning chemicals, is safer for both human handling and the environment. It is designed to work in conjunction with professional plumbing and septic system maintenance and with regular use, BioSmart will maintain free-flowing systems and remedy sluggish systems.*
*BioSmart will not clear a completely clogged system, repair broken pipes and mechanical defects or degrade inorganic materials.
What is BioSmart®
- It is the best environmental solution for wastewater –drain lines, septic tanks, drain fields, grease traps and more.
- It has a superior ability to degrade many stubborn inorganic & hazardous contaminants.
- It is the safest & best product to degrade FOG (fats, oils, & grease) and other organics that find their way down drains.
- It maintains operation and restores normal flow of drain lines, septic systems and grease straps in all types of situations.
- It surpasses any other product you will find in the marketplace.
- It is an RTU-ready to use 64oz. solution for homeowners and commercial accounts (food service establishments).
- It is a GREEN product recognized by the US EPA.
- It will PROLONG the life of your pipes.
BioSmart® liquid IS NOT:
- It IS NOT a drain opener.
- It IS NOT a de-greasing product.
- It IS NOT harmful, hazardous or dangerous.
- It IS NOT an enzyme or emulsifier.
- It DOES NOT contain surfactants.
- It IS NOT like the products you can purchase in a big box store which contain caustic chemicals that are dangerous to handle and can ruin your pipes.